The worst that happened to you can bring out the best YOU
How many times have you planned a trip, an activity, a job change and everything falls in place as envisioned?
Things in life do not always occur according to plan. Yet, isn’t it better to plan something and be ready to face the eventualities than living an unplanned life and leave it to chances or luck?
You will discover the strategies to turn challenges into opportunities and how to, make a swift shift in your emotions, patterns and language. At some point, you make the choice to boldly move ahead or shrink down in front of obstacles, fear, procrastination, laziness or unwanted habits.
“Don’t judge yourself by what comes easy, but rather judge yourself by what you do in difficult times.” Wisdom Primus
“Nana korobiyaoki” (literally: seven falls, eight getting up) means “Fall down seven times, get up eight”. This Japanese proverb is the perfect concept of resilience. No matter how many times you fall, you get up again and again and again.
In this presentation, you will learn how to:
- Realize that setbacks contain opportunities and possibilities.
- Linger not in your pity-party
- Expect challenges and adversity
- Focus on the solution, not the problem.
- Persevere, regardless of the challenges. Endurance is everything.
- Be patient and resilient. There are no quick fixes in life and anything of real worth will necessarily take much struggle and perseverance.